Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Consistency

When i first started this blog i intended to post regularly and help people who needed a start in their personal journey toward enlightenment. Well, i wasn't very consistent and thats something you need to be successful at anything. So i'm going to try this again and i won't let my other projects distract me from this blog again.

 Going within and discovering the Force called God is a path that is there for all to walk. So many never get started and you cannot force people to do it if they are not willing. I do not mean to offend anyone, you are free to form your own opinions and post them on your own blog. However if you find these writings interesting and it helps you to develop your own personal communication with God then it was worth it for me. Communicate with the Most High Power

1 comment:

  1. Hi Randy!

    Would You Please tell me how to communicate with YaHuVaH God(Father) via Prayer effectively?

    HuShunRen

    ReplyDelete